Research, Data & Trends: September 2021 Update
The RD&T Committee develops MAFSI’s membership survey and data projects.
Our initiatives include:
- At the Summer board meeting, the committee changed its name to Research, Data & Trends from Research, Data & Technology.
- This name change was predicated on responses from our 2021 Member Assessment Survey where increased trend spotting was one of the top member requests for both reps and manufacturers. More information on this exciting trends initiative will be announced during MAFSI ‘22 this January in Naples, FL.
Surveys and Research
- The MAFSI Benchmarking Survey, which includes need-to-know information like rep compensation and firm make-up questions, is available to rep firm principals by clicking here. To have this survey customized for your firm’s data, contact Ramsey Phillips at email@example.com.
- MAFSI Surveys Released this Fall: The 3rd Quarter Business Barometer survey and the 2022 Commercial Foodservice Market Forecast will be released in late November.
MAFSI Technology Certification (MTC) Program
- MTC Criteria and Promotion: The committee will continue to update the MTC Program for Rep Firms criteria for the four MTC levels: Core, Advanced, Expert, and Master.
- Education and Promotion: For MAFSI ‘22, they are also developing two technology breakouts--one for reps and one for manufacturers and are planning special promotions for MTC Rep Firms at the event.